Top Ten Technical Resume Writing Tips for your Resume:
- List your technical knowledge first. This is what the employer wants to see
- List your qualifications in order of relevance, from most to least. ie.
- University degrees first & schooling at the end.
- Quantify your experience wherever possible by supplying details of
experience and work done using numbers and technical terms.
- Begin sentences with words which make you sound like an important and active
- Write your resume so as to sell your skills
- Try to be as concise as possible
- Proof read your resume many times over and print it on a good quality white
paper using a laser printer
Resource Index -
Job Sites -
Personality Tests -
Resume Tips -
Interview Tips -
Resume Distribution -
Job Search -
Career Tests -
Online Certification -
Career Goal Setting -
Computer Jobs -
Find a Lawyer - PerfectLawyers -
Personal Injury Lawyers